Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Connecting For A Cause

I need your help!

Friends,

I'm fortunate enough to be a participating in Leadership Miami and we have our first event this Thursday January 16th and I need your help.  I encourage all of you to please sign up and support my team, Team 3, which is working with Branches, a local non profit that helps low income families find financial stability.  Our project will help Branches nearly TRIPLE the amount of children they are able to serve through their after care program.

The team to bring the most guests will receive the most money for their nonprofit.    You can sign up here: https://www.miamichamber.com/event/connecting-cause-leadership-miami-fundraiser

If you can't attend I ask that you please consider making a donation in support at: www.miamichamber.com/LMdonation

I truly hope you will all register and support me!   Please invite all your friends and family to support as well.  The more the merrier :)

Thank you again for always being there and giving back.

XO,

Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment